Schools buses began running across Coos Bay and North Bend on Tuesday as both school districts began welcoming students back to class. At Marshfield Junior High, happy students jumped off the bus, eager to begin the school year. Both districts had an unusual start to the year with the older students getting a head start on classes. In North Bend, elementary students were scheduled to be in class Wednesday. Coos Bay had elementary students meeting their teachers this week with the first full day of class Monday.
- NB Council agrees to new council rules
- North Bend to move slowly on camping ordinance
- As I See It: Parking problems
- The World's E-edition for 9-24-21
- Montgomery earns season title at speedway
- North American Railcar Operators Association to return to Coos Bay Rail Line for Teddy Bear Toy Express
- North Bend volleyball remains perfect
- Waterfall brings child psychiatrist to Coos County
- Coos Bay closes crab dock in Empire
- COVID beginning to impact schools
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.