The citizen’s of Lakeside welcomed over 70 cars to the Labor Day Car show at Osprey Point’s event field. Vehicles from a variety of different classes were there, from Honda’s, Bronco’s, classic Fords and Chevy’s, custom trikes and Jeeps. There was only one car that got stuck in the sand while parking, but was easily winched out by a member of the Oregon’s Bay Area Jeep Club, who was hosting the event. Sean Grubb from the Stage Brew Band also played live music while visitors admired the cars.
- Myrtle Point comes full circle with 60-0 win
- Coos Bay closes crab dock in Empire
- North American Railcar Operators Association to return to Coos Bay Rail Line for Teddy Bear Toy Express
- The World's E-edition for 9-21-21
- Waterfall brings child psychiatrist to Coos County
- Marshfield earns another impressive win
- North Bend volleyball remains perfect
- COVID cases continue to surge in county
- Oregon expands P-EBT program
- Southwestern to hold open house for the new Umpqua Hall Health & Science Building
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.