Photos from a 2018 atmospheric balloon launch by the SPEAR group at Southwestern Oregon Community College.
As featured on
The Southwestern Physics Experimental Atmospheric Research group will be holding their first balloon launch of the 2019-2020 academic year on Saturday.
The Southwestern Physics Experimental Atmospheric Research group conducted its first high-altitude balloon launch of the academic year Saturday at noon, with nearly perfect weather, organizers said.
- Photos: Shore Acres Holiday Lights Setup
- Photos: Army Strong Coast Classic Wrestling Tournament
- Photos: Trump Impeachment Demonstration at the Coos Bay Boardwalk
- Visual Journalist Ed Glazar's 'Fave 5' Photos of the Year
- Photos: Angel of Bunker Hill
- Photos: U.S. Sen. Jeff Merkley addresses community at town hall meeting in Coquille
- Photos: Umpqua River Lighthouse celebrates 125th anniversary
- Photos: Go! Girl
- Photos: The Scottsburg Bridge
- Photos: High surf and breaking waves on the Oregon Coast
- Photos: Women's March in downtown Coos Bay
- Photos: North Bend School District's Ken Graber wins Oregon Music Educator of the Year award
- Photos: North Bend girls earn first league win