This is a fragrance-free meeting.
Oct. 10 — Interactive Discussion on Fall Gardening led by Micha Elizabeth from 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10. Topics include garlic, cover crops, harvesting, curing and storing winter squash, overwintering, transplanting perennials, closing the garden, and soil prep for next year’s crops. The night begins with Ianto Evans’ talk about Fava Bean culture. Also arrive early to add to the sharing table.
At regular meetings, resuming in the Fall.
Don't forget items for sharing table. 541-396-4217
Come early for sharing garden related items.
Over 200 locally grown organic vegetable, flower and herb seeds will be available on first-come first-served basis. Bring your extra open pollinated seeds to share. No hybrid or treated seeds please.
If you are interested in gardening, seed saving, biodiversity, and/or organic growing methods the seed library is for you. Help grow and preserve locally adapted vegetable and herb varieties by becoming a Coquille Valley Seed Library member.
- Thu, Nov 14 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Dec 12 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Jan 9, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Feb 13, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Mar 12, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Apr 9, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, May 14, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Jun 11, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Jul 9, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Aug 13, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Sep 10, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Oct 8, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Nov 12, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Dec 10, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Starting Thursday, September 5th, 2019, repeated every month on the 2nd Thursday @ 6:00 am – 8:00 pm