This is a fragrance-free meeting.
Aug. 24 — Wild Plant Identification Walk in the Forest and you are invited. Starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 24 at Grant Wartnik’s property located at 95420 Highway 42 Coos Bay.
Parking is limited so please RSVP for parking details at 541-297-1252 and/or a carpool to the site.
Lisa Cooper will lead us on a short walks (for all ages) and a longer one for the intrepid. Please bring your own water and wear good hiking shoes to navigate the uneven terrain.
Samples of plants not found on the property will be on display. You are encouraged to bring plants you have questions about and Lisa will help to identify them.
At regular meetings, resuming in the Fall.
Don't forget items for sharing table. 541-396-4217
Come early for sharing garden related items.
Over 200 locally grown organic vegetable, flower and herb seeds will be available on first-come first-served basis. Bring your extra open pollinated seeds to share. No hybrid or treated seeds please.
If you are interested in gardening, seed saving, biodiversity, and/or organic growing methods the seed library is for you. Help grow and preserve locally adapted vegetable and herb varieties by becoming a Coquille Valley Seed Library member.
- Sat, Aug 24 @ 10:00 am
- Thu, Sep 12 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Oct 10 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Nov 14 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Dec 12 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Jan 9, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Feb 13, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Mar 12, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Apr 9, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, May 14, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Jun 11, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Jul 9, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Aug 13, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Thu, Sep 10, 2020 @ 6:00 am
- Starting Thursday, September 5th, 2019, repeated every month on the 2nd Thursday @ 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, August 24th, 2019 @ 10:00 am