Details for ONPA OHSU
Together, we can create a healthier future When you include OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital in your estate plan, your generosity improves the health and well-being of our community and beyond. Our experts can help you decide the giving option that works best for you, including gifts that: • Complement retirement planning and reduce estate and gift taxes • Cost nothing now • Provide lifetime income to you and your family, while also supporting OHSU Create your legacy by building a stronger tomorrow. For sample bequest language and more, visit us online. Or call us directly. Office of Gift Planning · 503-228-1730 · plannedgiving.ohsufoundation.org
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Ira’s Asian Market celebrates five years in business
- S.C.I.N.T. continues to remove illegal narcotics from Coos County
- The World's E-edition for 5-30-23
- Coos County reports a safe Memorial Day weekend on the Oregon Dunes
- Coquille repeats as state champs
- Bandon High School band wins state championships
- As I See It: A sad goodbye
- Guest Column: Farmington, a town in need of a jolt
- Walkout: Paychecks, perks continue for absent senators amid GOP-led walkout
- Photos: Reedsport Main Street Program receives $200,000 grant
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Welcome to the discussion.