Details for The City of Bandon's Public Works Department will be flushing
The City of Bandon's Public Works Department will be flushing fire hydrants and the water distribution system. Flushing will begin on Monday, January 3rd, 2022, at the North East side of town and continue until completed. At times, you may experience low to no pressure and at times discolored water. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Any questions, please contact City of Bandon's Public Works Director Tim Lakey at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You!
- COVID cases soar in Oregon, Coos County
- North Bend looking at community center parking lot to house homeless
- Update: Tsunami advisory cancelled
- Letter: This is not OK
- New research: Hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- Police keeping an eye on Neighborhood Watch group
- The World's E-edition for 1-14-22
- North Bend Warriors win River City Showdown Tournament
- North Bend’s Smith captures wrestling title
- Permanent mask proposal takes shape
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.