Details for NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE
NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE On March 22nd, 2021, at the hour of 10:00am at the front door of the Coos County Sheriff’s Office, 250 N. Baxter St; Coquille, the defendant’s interest will be sold, subject to redemption, in the real property commonly known as: 241 N. Wall Street, Coos Bay, OR 97420. The court case number is 18CV12652, where CITY OF COOS BAY, OREGON is plaintiff, and MICHAEL NEWTON, EDWARD G. RAE, and WESTERN MERCANTILE AGENCY, INC., is defendant. The sale is a public auction to the highest bidder for cash or cashier’s check, in hand, made out to Coos County Sheriff’s Office. For more information on this sale go to: http://oregonsheriffssales.org/ Published: Feb 23, March 2, March 9 and March 16, 2021 The World & ONPA (ID:309295)
- Alleged NB ‘road rage’ driver arraigned on murder charge
- State updates distribution plan
- Coos Bay Police seek suspect in shooting case
- American Legion asks Southwest Oregon Regional Airport for more time before moving
- This week in Coos County history: February 21-23
- Senator Anderson introduces ‘Stimulus Check Protection Act’
- Oregon's extended benefits end due to dropping unemployment rates
- “Gun nut” has a warning
- Coos County sees 18th virus death
- Guest Opinion: Why I'm still not worried about Biden's gun policy proposals
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.