NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING Pursuant to ORS 477.250, notice is hereby given that a public hearing will be held at the Coos Forest Protective Association (CFPA) Headquarters, 63612 Fifth Road, in Coos Bay, Oregon, on April 19, 2023, at 2:00 p.m., to receive from any interested persons suggestions, advice, objections or remonstrance’s to the proposed budget for the forest protection district. A copy of the tentative budget for the Forest Protection District may be inspected during normal working hours. To ensure the broadest range of services to individuals with disabilities, persons with disabilities requiring special arrangements should contact Dominique Ray, at 541-267-3161or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two working days in advance of the scheduled hearing. OREGON DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY CAL MUKUMOTO, STATE FORESTER Published: March 17 and March 24, 2023 The World & ONPA (ID:358951)
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- ODOT still working to repair damage from January landslide
- Fatal Crash - HWY 138W - Douglas County
- Update: US 101 now open six miles north of Langlois
- Rector wins Run of Two Cities
- Hoyle working to bring shipping port to Coos Bay
- 5,000 Chinook salmon go to school
- As I See It: Repurposing after the fire
- Offshore Wind Energy: Pacific Council says rescind Oregon OSW call areas
- The World's E-edition for 3-24-23
- Police Blotter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Welcome to the discussion.