These felony cases are on the Coos County Circuit Court docket. The list reflects preliminary information from the court, not guilt or conviction.
• Deanna L. Deroest - Change of plea hearing on charges including unauthorized use of a vehicle, third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, driving under the influence of intoxicants, failure to perform duties of a driver when property is damaged and two counts of second-degree criminal mischief.
• John M. Dutcher - Change of plea hearing on charges including three counts of sexual penetration with a foreign object and five counts of first-degree sexual abuse.
• Sarah Y. Latimer - Sentencing hearing on charges including unlawful use of a weapon and recklessly endangering another.
• Gentry B. King - Change of plea hearing on charges including third-degree rape, third-degree sexual abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor.
• June G. Tabernig - Change of plea hearing on charges including attempt to elude police in a vehicle, recklessly endangering another and reckless driving.
• Joshua D. Felker - Sentencing hearing on charges including three counts of first-degree theft and two counts of second-degree theft.
• Edward L. Hughes - Sentencing hearing on possession of methamphetamine.
• Jody W. Williams - Arraignment for charges including two counts of second-degree sexual abuse, unlawful sexual penetration and third-degree sexual abuse.