Sangria for the longest time was just known for being a summer drink to enjoy in the warm weather. But sangria is too good just for one season!
Warm festive flavors come together in this wintery cocktail. Perfect for any snowy party you decide to throw! Sweet citrus, tart cranberries and a hint of herbaceous rosemary will make this a new tradition come holiday time!
- 1 bottle of sweet red wine
- 1 bottle sparkling cran-apple cider
- 2 clementines, sliced with peel
- 2 granny smith apples, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup cranberries
- Rosemary for garnish
- Put all ingredients into a large pitcher and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour into glass and garnish with rosemary and frozen cranberries.
Written by Michael Bednarz and originally published on Shared.